Your Shopping CartYour shopping cart is empty.
Gowntastic is a full service boutique retailer with a brick and mortar physical location where customers shop daily.
When you place an order on our website we will treat you with the same care and respect that we extend to our in-store customers. Unfortunately, since we will not have the opportunity to meet you in person, you will not be able to receive the full extent of our outstanding customer service. However, as an online customer please be assured that:
- We will communicate with you personally and will address all important contingencies, including confirming that your item will be received in time for your wear date and that you have ordered the correct size based on the designer’s measurements.
- We will do everything possible to make sure that your order is filled in a timely basis and that your shipment will arrive exactly when and how you expected.
- We stand behind this policy by extending a full return and credit policy if we ship you the wrong style, color, or size.
- We will issue a full credit if, due to unforeseen circumstances, your item cannot be shipped in time for your wear date, and we will inform you of this extremely rare occurrence in a timely manner.
- Gowntastic will securely ship your packages via the United States Postal Service or USPS. The choice of which will be at our discretion.
- Inventory changes daily on in store items as well as online inventory from designers. We will do our best to find you exactly what you are looking for before your wear date.
PLEASE BE SURE TO ENTER YOUR CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS AND CELL PHONE NUMBER, as this is the way we communicate with you regarding each order placed online. We love to text, so expect text messages from us regarding order placement and shipping confirmation!
When you order a dress that is only in stock at the designer’s house, we must purchase the items from the designers in order to reserve them. We will not offer refunds on any orders requiring us to special order from the designer. Size yourself properly before placing your order. Dress designers provide size charts to aid in choosing the correct size, as formal dresses run much differently than normal clothing. It is much easier to take in a dress if the dress is too big than it is to let out a dress if it is too small. If you are measuring different sizes in the bust, waist, and hips, we recommend ordering the largest size you are measuring. Call, text, or email us first for help with sizing issues before you order. We are here to help! Most dresses require alterations in order to get the most perfect fit.
No returns or credits will be issued for online purchases for any other reasons other than those indicated above. But have no fear; our passion is for customer service. We assure you that your experience ordering from us online can only be surpassed if you come to our store to experience our outstanding customer service in person.
Please note that the prices that you see on our website reflect the Designer’s Suggested Retail Price [MSRP]. The designers that we represent do not allow their collections to be displayed on a website for a lower price than the MSRP price that you see on our website. If you see a lower price on any other website for the exact style from the same designer then you can KNOW FOR CERTAIN that website is producing and selling counterfeit dresses or gowns of inferior quality and shipping them as originals. The prices in our store are not necessarily equal to the price on our website. We only sell 100% authentic designer dresses with all tags attached.
If you have any questions about our Online Sales Policy or your purchase, please contact us during store hours so that we can address your concerns and answer your questions personally.
NOTE: The submission of any order is considered a non-retractable commitment to purchase. All sales are final and no exceptions will be made except in the explicitly defined situations above.
Thank you for shopping with Gowntastic!